Fresh Food Collective is joining the FoodTogether community network of local produce hubs that are on a mission to make eating healthy fresh food more affordable, convenient while bringing local communities together.
FoodTogether started out 20 plus years again in Christchurch with the concept initially being behind the starting of the fresh food collective in Whangarei with Lora. We are excited to join together moving forward to continue and expand the access of fresh food to Whangarei. Please check out www.foodtogether.co.nz to watch
a 2-minute video to find out more of the heart behind FoodTogether.
In order to get the most into our weekly packs as possible, remove plastic, reduce food waste and make the whole process as convenient as possible we would like to make the following positive changes
1. On Friday evenings please check out the Fresh Food Collective facebook page for a list of the contents for the following weeks' packs.
2. We will be streamlining our process to align with the popular three options of a Community Value pack $15, Community Gourmet Box $26.50 and the Whanau Fiesta big box that represents the most savings. Please check out the website for more pack details. These options have been proven to be most popular and provide the right amount of variety and volume to suit different household sizes.
3. We have made ordering easier and quicker by changing from the bank transfer system to a website ordering and paying system.
To order going forward please go to , choose order now, choose a region (Whangarei) and the 3 above options plus a weekly deal of the week and very popular eggs will appear. Please click on what you would like and process through to the checkout, choose your pick up option from the drop-down menu or delivery and it's done.
4. Orders close off at 12 noon Tuesday for the Wednesday pack but please order early so as not to miss out. Tuesday afternoon you will receive a reminder order completed email.
5. Order Packing and delivery will move to Wednesday from the current Tuesday day.
We are excited to think of the opportunity we have before us with FoodTogether to save more people in Whangarei money through fresh convenient access to fresh food.
If you have questions please feel free to get in touch!